Information we collect and the use it for
When you place an order with MyTieBank.com we will need to know information about you to engage in the transaction at hand. We will need your full name, mailing address for the credit card used, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number, credit card expiration date and the credit card verification number. This information is used to complete your order, including payment and shipping, and to notify you of your order status such as tracking number. The phrase “personal information” is defined as the information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet may be identified. We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from business partners and other third parties. To ship your order, it will be necessary for us to share your name, address, email and telephone with the shipping source used to ship your order. Shipping companies require this information to deliver your products.
You are protected
Upon completion of your order, your credit card information will be powerfully protected by industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer encryption AKA Mcafee SSL encryption secure server software that provides encryption for all information sent between your computer and ours as well as your credit card information. MyTieBank.com has top notch computer IT professionals. They have extreme protection for our servers and all customer data against unauthorized use physically or electronically. As your credit card information is Mcafee SSL protected, once your credit card information is used for your purchase, it is impossible to access by anyone and can be only be accessed for approved refunds for purchased products from MyTieBank.com by authorized MyTieBank.com employees. Although we have the highest Mcafee SSL protection, please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. Although it is extremely unlikely, we cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
Non-Personally identifiable information
This refers to information that does not, by itself, identify you as a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based on your online shopping habits. This information is then compiled and analyzed on both an individual and an aggregate basis. We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics' Demographic and Interest Reporting Tools to figure out the general types of people who visit our store. An URL is the global address of documents and resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for in which the computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route or reroute information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, which allows web servers to locate and to identify your computer. Your IP address is used to locate your computer or device used. This will be similar as your home address locates the location of your home. Computers require an IP addresses in order for users to communicate over the Internet. Being able to Locate a computer via an IP address can deter bogus orders, fraud and other criminal activities that can be easier identified to further criminal prosecution.
We will send you e-mail messages during the processing of your order to verify your order placement and to notify you of its status and tracking information. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you via the e-mail you have provided to us to notify you of the problem and solution. We may also contact you via the e-mail you have provided to us, postal mail, or phone regarding questions or comments you have regarding our website or our business. Surveys and post-sale satisfaction questions may also be administered via the e-mail you provided to us.
Updates to this privacy notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you. You may withdraw any consent you have previously provided to us. We will apply your preferences going forward. Choices available:
- Marketing Emails. You have the choice not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe opt out link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites.
- Targeted Advertising. To opt out of receiving marketing communications through the advertising networks of our ad network vendors, please email us at email@example.com
- Geo-Location Information. When you use a MyTieBank.com application on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your geo-location details with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Sharing. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with our marketing partners, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests. To opt out of our cookies used for this online advertising, click here.
Do not track policy
Our sites do not interpret and recognize Do Not Track codes.
MyTieBank.com does not utilize third party advertising software and services. We do not know or track that third party service providers comply with Do Not Track code. To avoid tracking by these third party partners, you can change your browser settings to reject cookies or to notify you when cookies are set and you could select the Do Not Track option on your browser, though we have no control over and cannot confirm whether third parties honor a Do Not Track browser signal. Additionally, many advertising companies are members of the NAI or DAA and/or provide opt-outs on those industry pages at networkadvertising.org/choices or aboutads.info/choices.
You may contact us with any concerns you may have at +1 (630) 597-TIES (8437) or via e-mail at , for returns, email@example.com. You may also send us correspondence via postal mail to the following address:
900 Jorie Blvd. Suite 10
Oak Brook, IL 60523-3849